Note from manager:
- The core of the role is project managing the enhancement, execution, and development of the Member Benefits mobile application
- The candidate will contribute to the core pillars to enhance our app functionality, ideas and priorities, and the team along with I.T. will manage budgets. They will be required to work with I.T to determine priority of roadmap working within the budget and present to IPC.
- Digital here is solely focused on app functionality, app development, app execution etc
Work from home for now until further notice
No testing in interview
Day to day
- managing and owning mobile member benefits mobile app.
- working closely with IT and brand group.
3 top functions
- build monitor and develop mobile application road maps
- working closely with virgin IT daily
- driving moving applications adoption.
Contractor will need to deliver in 6 months -
- Developing mobile app road map w/ IT counter part.
- Updating IT team on quarterly objectives.
- Build monitor and report app campaigns
3 top skill sets -
- exp in digital mobile app UX and UI
- digital marketing exp
- working in a brand environment
Qualifications - 3-5 year mobile application marketing exp/ digital media
Ideal candidate - Worked with a major brand developing their mobile applications. (Starbucks/Nike app)
Most applicants to date have digital marketing, digital content, web focus digital experience which is good, but Id like to see more robust mobile application experience. One applicant who is no longer available had more mobile app UX/UI, Product Manager, roadmap cross functional experience.
As a Member of the Brand Experience Team, you’ll be responsible for project managing the enhancement, execution, and development of the Member Benefits mobile application. This includes owning the digital marketing experience from creative development to execution, as well as monitoring and reporting. You‘ll be a rockstar at cross-functional teamwork, working with the internal Member Benefits team, Brand, I.T., Web and Digital teams to elevate and enhance UX/UI in order to drive exceptional Member experience and grow app usage and adoption among existing Members.
- Own the Member Benefits mobile application development roadmap in conjunction with I.T. counterpart
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute effective app development and programs from end-to-end
- Brief internal I.T. and creative teams on quarterly objectives
- Build, monitor and report on app marketing campaigns to drive downloads and usage
- Identify and target key segments within the mobile applications for direct campaign targeting
- Collaborate with the Member Benefits team to develop an effective quarterly communications strategy (SMS, push notifications, etc.)
- Work closely with I.T. to improve functionality and Member Experience within the Member Benefits mobile application
- Monitor app ratings, reviews and Member feedback to ensure appropriate fixes are planned and executed
- Identify, create and optimize marketing opportunities within the Member Benefits app
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of program initiatives and key dates
- Support development of post mortems and analysis of campaigns and app performance
- Stay abreast of digital app marketing trends, best practices and emerging technologies
- Consistently look to drive innovative solutions in the digital space
Preferred skills/ competencies:
- 3-5 years of previous mobile application digital marketing experience
- Strong digital marketing skills with experience in digital media, web, mobile applications, etc.
- Previous experience using data to segment and target across digital channels
- Strong understanding of loyalty marketing and its function in the retention of customers
- Solid communication skills
- Understanding of digital consumer behaviour
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and work as part of a larger team
- Naturally analytical, curious and proactive
- Razor-sharp attention to detail and highly organized
- Solid partnering and creative problem solving skills
- Flexibility and the ability to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving environment
- Knowledge of the telecommunications or other technology industry
- University degree with a Business, Digital Marketing and/or related discipline